Thursday, August 9, 2007

Are you ready for some football???!

So someone recently told me that my blog is very music oriented. I can't help it...I LOVE MUSIC. You know what is music to my ears in the fall? The NFL music!!! That's right people..preseason football has officially begun and my boys are kicking the Colts proverbial ASSES. This is so frakking brilliant. There are certain times of year i love. I love the holiday season because i get to bake all the time and eat to almost excess. i love the spring time because of the weather and tulips. i love when ramadan comes around because it centers me for the next 11 months..and i absoultely love FOOTBALL SEASON. I love sports in general..but there is just something about football season. I wait for preseason with bated breath from the moment the NFL draft ends. Basketball is okay and i can tolerate baseball. I do enjoy a good hockey game and i love soccer mostly cuz of the cute boys...the game is good too i suppose...but there is just something great about football. What's weird is that i don't have brothers..at least real blood brothers. i have cousins and very very good friends who are just like my brothers, but i just have one girly sister and a dad who loves to watch cricket. So where did i get my love of football? who knows. growing up in dallas there wasn't a lack of sports teams to follow. But the cowboys now they just have always been my team and i can't wait to find out what game i'm going to this year. My mondays and sundays are officially booked. poor peyton manning someone wake him up from this slaughter that hopefully leaves the Colt in my boys dust.

No comments: